Giggs Hill Patient Link
Patient Access Survey 2013
Please see our 2013 results page
GP surgeries, along with the wider NHS community, are being encouraged to increase patient involvement and the Partners and Staff at Giggs Hill Surgery are grateful to everyone who took the time to tell us how we are doing (both good and bad) throughout the year and via our survey.
Thank you for your time.
Our Patient Participation Group is looking for patients who would like to have the opportunity to:
- help improve communications between the surgery and it's patients
- offer a forum for the discussion of topical health issues
- be involved with service redesign within the surgery
- encourage self-help and support groups for patients with particular needs
- run a regular newsletter
- raise funds for the running of the group and other projects
If you would like to be part of this group or receive a newsletter please use the contact form here or inform reception and a coodinator will contact you shortly with more details.
We have recently invested in a new texting technology which will allow us to:
- remind you of any pre-booked appointments
- alert you to on-line surveys
- let you know when the newsletters are published on the website, for those who have not signed up to the e-mail facility
- generally keep you better informed
We welcome your feedback and involvement.